Sasha Banks: 8 Ways to Contact Her (Phone Number, Email, House address, Autograph Request, Social media profiles)
Sasha Banks, whose real name is Mercedes Justine Kaestner-Varnado, is an American professional wrestler, actress, and model. Born on January 26, 1992, in Fairfield, California, Sasha grew up in Boston, Massachusetts, where she was introduced to professional wrestling by her brother.
After completing high school, Sasha pursued a career in wrestling and began training at the Chaotic Wrestling Academy. She honed her skills and eventually made her in-ring debut in 2010. She worked up the ranks, competing in various independent promotions before signing with WWE in 2012.
Since then, Sasha has become one of the most popular wrestlers in WWE, known for her high-flying moves, athleticism, and charismatic personality. She has won several championships, including the Raw Women’s Championship and the SmackDown Women’s Championship, and has been named Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s Woman of the Year twice.
In addition to wrestling, Sasha has also pursued a career in acting, making appearances in television shows such as The Mandalorian and the film Fighting with My Family. She has also modeled for several magazines, including Muscle & Fitness Hers and ESPN: The Magazine.
Sasha is known for her positive attitude and dedication to her craft, inspiring fans worldwide to pursue their dreams and never give up. Her passion and hard work have made her a role model for young women in the wrestling industry and beyond, and she continues to be a trailblazer for women’s wrestling.
Sasha Banks, a prominent figure in the world of professional wrestling, had an unconventional upbringing. She once revealed that she took on a motherly role for her younger brother, which may have contributed to her strong sense of responsibility and dedication. Sasha eventually left home and settled in Boston, Massachusetts, where she earned her education online.
Despite her mother’s disapproval, Sasha was captivated by the world of professional wrestling from a young age. She idolized Eddie Guerrero and particularly enjoyed watching ‘All Japan Women’s Pro-Wrestling.’ Her passion for the sport led her to pursue training at age ten, although it was an endeavor that her mother vehemently opposed.
Sasha’s journey to becoming a professional wrestler began in 2008 with ‘Chaotic Wrestling,’ an independent American promotion based in Woburn, Massachusetts. On October 1, 2010, she debuted under the ring name Mercedes KV. Her first match was an inter-gender tag team match with Nikki Roxx against Alexxis Nevaeh and Danny E. Despite losing her first singles match to Danny E on October 22, she and Roxx emerged victorious in a tag team match against Alexxis and Mistress Belmont on January 7, 2011.
WWE Performance Center
5055 Forsyth Commerce Road
Orlando, FL 32807
Autograph Address Information:
WWE Performance Center
5055 Forsyth Commerce Road
Orlando, FL 32807
- Sasha Banks, whose real name is Mercedes Justine Kaestner-Varnado, was born on January 26, 1992, in Fairfield, California, to a military family.
- She grew up in various parts of the United States and spent some time in Germany before settling in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Sasha had a challenging childhood and often felt like she had to be a second mother to her younger brother.
- Banks was a huge fan of Eddie Guerrero and grew up watching All Japan Women’s Pro-Wrestling, which inspired her to pursue a career in wrestling.
- Sasha began training to become a professional wrestler when she was ten.
- Despite her love for wrestling, her mother did not support her dreams of becoming a wrestler and forbade her from pursuing it as a career.
- She attended online school while living in Boston and graduated in 2010.
- Sasha made her professional wrestling debut in 2010 with the independent wrestling promotion Chaotic Wrestling based in Massachusetts.
- She wrestled under the ring name Mercedes KV until signing with WWE in 2012.
- Banks has a close relationship with her cousin, rapper Snoop Dogg, who introduced her to WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero.
- Her ring name, Sasha Banks, was inspired by rapper Rick Ross and his use of the term “boss.”
- Sasha has been trained by wrestling legends such as Brian Kendrick and Sara Amato.
- Banks made her WWE debut in 2012 as a villainous character, aligning herself with the NXT Women’s Champion at the time, Summer Rae.
- She won her first NXT Women’s Championship in 2015 by defeating Charlotte Flair.
- Banks has won several WWE titles, including the RAW Women’s Championship and the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship, with various partners.
- Sasha Banks has been involved in high-profile matches and feuds with top female wrestlers such as Bayley, Becky Lynch, and Asuka.
- Banks has also made several appearances outside of WWE, including on the Disney+ series The Mandalorian.
- She is known for her innovative wrestling moves and high-risk maneuvers, such as her signature “Bank Statement” submission hold.
- Sasha is also known for her unique and colorful ring gear, which she designs herself.
- Outside of wrestling, Banks is a passionate advocate for mental health and has spoken publicly about her struggles with anxiety and depression.
Sasha Banks’s Phone Number, Email Address, Mailing Address, Fanmail Address, and Biography
House Address: Fairfield, California, United States
Email Id: FanServices@wwe.com
Fax Number: Not Available
Office Address: Not Available
Telephone Number: Not Available
Booking Agent Number: Not Available
Manager/Secretary Number: Not Available
Social Media profiles of stars are the best way to make use of sending online messages over the internet. Send a message with the help of social profiles. Direct message option to her addresses listed below:
Social Media Contact Accounts of Popular Star Sasha Banks:
- Instagram Profile: https://www.instagram.com/sashabankswwe/
- Twitter ID: https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE
- YouTube Address: NA
- TikTok Id: NA
About (Sasha Banks – Biography)
Paige was her first opponent, and she fell to her. She was later drawn into a plot after receiving letters from a secret admirer, who turned out to be Audrey Marie. In contrast, Marie assaulted Banks in an episode of NXT because she was envious of her success. Following that, the two-faced off in a match, which Banks lost. The feud ended when Banks teamed up with Paige to defeat Marie and Summer Rae. In June, she competed in the NXT Women’s Championship. She did, however, get knocked out in the first round.
When the crown was no longer available, she entered another competition, hoping to win it. She did, however, come up short in the semi-finals. She won the ‘NXT Women’s Championship’ in February 2015 by defeating Charlotte Flair in a fatal four-way match. Banks successfully defended her title by defeating Charlotte again the following month in a rematch. Throughout the year, she defended her title against several other superstars, including Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch. Sasha and Charlotte fought another rematch in July, with Banks winning and retaining her title. After a 192-day reign, she was dethroned by Bayley.
|House address (Fanmail address)||Fairfield, California|
Sasha Banks joined the ‘Women’s Revolution’ in 2015. When she teamed up with Naomi and Tamina Snuka, she formed ‘Team B.A.D.’ Banks lost her first triple-threat match to Charlotte and Brie Bella. Her opponents at the time included Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, and Becky Lynch. In the 2016 WWE draught, she was later recruited to the Raw brand. In her debut match, she defeated Charlotte to win the ‘WWE Women’s Championship’ for the first time. Charlotte dethroned her after a 27-day reign.
Following that, the title was renamed ‘Raw Women’s Championship.’ In November 2016, Sasha Banks joined the Raw women’s team for the ‘Survivor Series.’ Even though Natalya eliminated her, her team won the match. Banks also won the ‘NXT Year-End Award’ for ‘Match of the Year’ in the same month (2015). She also appeared in the popular video game ‘WWE 2K17.’